Posted to alt.home.repair
cj

Default flexible sump pump hose

can this stuff be buried in the ground
http://www.farm-home.com/cgi-bin/miv...30-3566~~~~~~~

Posted to alt.home.repair

I would use 2" well coil abs pipe for direct burial myself but the flex
hose will work just fine, just don't put rocks on it.
Building codes might have a thing or two to say about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair
louie

I wouldn't do it, that stuff's pretty thin wall and you'll be very
unhappy if it collapses and your sump backs up. I've used 2" ABS water
pipe successfully before and also had to just discharge the sump pipe
into a buried 4" corrugated drain pipe too. Both methods worked fine
being buried.

sump pump drainage [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 23rd 06 04:12 PM
Several things wrong with new flat - no central heating, low hot water pressure even with water pump, noisey pump kiich UK diy 69 July 13th 05 07:36 PM
1" flexible hose with threaded ends? Jeff Wisnia Home Repair 49 June 21st 05 03:56 PM
Sump Pump Run-Off Hose SO Home Repair 4 April 13th 05 05:25 PM
Sump pump question. Pradeep Krishna Home Repair 3 September 2nd 03 07:34 PM