Posted to alt.home.repair
autonut843

Default corian seams are starting to show, how to fill

Hi,
I have a corian counter top in my kitchen that is about 5 years old. A
few of the seams between the slabs of corian and between the counter
and the sink are starting to become visible as they get stained. Can I
repair this? Do I need to hire a professional? Any input would be
appreciated.
Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen

"autonut843" writes:

Hi,
I have a corian counter top in my kitchen that is about 5 years old. A
few of the seams between the slabs of corian and between the counter
and the sink are starting to become visible as they get stained. Can I
repair this? Do I need to hire a professional? Any input would be
appreciated.

Call the Corian company.
At 5 years, I think you're still covered for all problems.
Yep, 10 years according to their web site.
I had them out to repair damage, they were great.
Posted to alt.home.repair
JillAdams

Call the Corian company.
At 5 years, I think you're still covered for all problems.
Yep, 10 years according to their web site.
I had them out to repair damage, they were great.

If Corian was the company who put the counter to together...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen

JillAdams writes:

Call the Corian company.
At 5 years, I think you're still covered for all problems.
Yep, 10 years according to their web site.
I had them out to repair damage, they were great.

If Corian was the company who put the counter to together...

I thought the Corian people told me that they only provide
counters to Corian trained installers.
Our contractor did the install but we had no problems getting
Corian to fix the problem.