Posted to alt.home.repair
Adam Russell

Default slippery tiles

After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out
when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on
them to make them less so?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed B

http://www.noskidding.com/pdf/Final_...p80378_Web.pdf

Adam Russell wrote:
After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out
when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on
them to make them less so?

Posted to alt.home.repair
JerryL

Adam Russell wrote:
After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out
when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on
them to make them less so?

I don't remember the name but Home Depot has a product that works wonders on
tile. It's a small bottle of white liquid. You spread it on the tile with a
broom, wait ten minutes then rinse the tiles off. I used it in my shower and
it's lasted 6 years so far. Just ask any of the associates there (if you can
find one) and they'll point you in the right direction. If I remember
correctly it was 9.95 for the bottle.