Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default RAIN! I want to dance!

At last. Let's all get naked and sacrifice something!

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

In message , "p-0''0-h the
cat (coder)" writes

At last. Let's all get naked and sacrifice something!

I do that every day. Maybe we could do something different for a change?

--
Ian
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 10:45:37 AM UTC-4, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
At last. Let's all get naked and sacrifice something!

Sorry, I can't hear you. All I can hear is the grass growing.

I've had a couple of weeks off from mowing, but I knew it
couldn't last forever.

Cindy Hamilton