Posted to alt.home.repair
Saml

Default Termite Inspection: When?

Is there any best time in the year to have a termite and pest inspection
done? I considering setting up an annual contract. Richmond, Virginia
area.

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson

"Saml" wrote in message

Is there any best time in the year to have a termite and pest inspection
done? I considering setting up an annual contract. Richmond, Virginia

Ask the real estate agent who found you the place.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stubby

Don Phillipson wrote:
"Saml" wrote in message

Is there any best time in the year to have a termite and pest inspection
done? I considering setting up an annual contract. Richmond, Virginia

Ask the real estate agent who found you the place.

If it's an annual contract, what does it matter?
Many ants and bees come out in Spring, however.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Robo

My company does inspections in the Atlanta area.
As far as when the best time of year to do inspections, warmer months
will produce more pests thus making the inspection easier.But depending
on the company they may look to charge you more due to the increased
activity. With termites swarming in the spring they may even scare you
into a high priced termite treatment.
Best time to get the best price for termite coverage is before you get
them, sales are slow in the colder months. This is the best time to get
the best price.
You may even find that the inspecter has more time to inspect when they
aren't busy,thus you will get a better inspection.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:12:01 -0500, "Don Phillipson"
wrote:

"Saml" wrote in message

Is there any best time in the year to have a termite and pest inspection
done? I considering setting up an annual contract. Richmond, Virginia

Ask the real estate agent who found you the place.

My real estate agent was a real dud. Messed me up in two different
ways. Wouldn't trust her to know anything.

I think there is a pest newsgroup, or I'd ask termit control people.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.

Part P inspection results Dave Sharp UK diy 2 July 29th 05 02:13 PM
Home Inspection Careers A-Pro Home Inspection Home Repair 1 November 26th 04 11:49 AM
Termite control dino Home Repair 2 October 20th 04 10:12 PM
Buying a house with termite damage techshare Home Repair 9 March 26th 04 04:14 AM
Termite Activity Reported in Home Email Invalid Home Ownership 5 March 21st 04 05:14 PM