Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I had something steal a bag a garbage

Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/29/2019 12:15 PM, Thomas wrote:
Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.

I've had raccoons get into mine but not take much away. Does sound like
a bear. PA has a lot of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 09:15:35 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.

The FBI.
Expect a SWAT team batter ramming your door at 5AM soon. Sleep tight.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 12:46:25 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 9/29/2019 12:15 PM, Thomas wrote:
Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.

I've had raccoons get into mine but not take much away. Does sound like
a bear. PA has a lot of them.

Yep. ... and it will be back - if it found a yummy easy meal.

John T.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 12:37:47 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/29/2019 9:15 AM, Thomas wrote:
Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.

First thing is to stop wasting money on name brand products, you east coast asshole!

Buy Faux-Food-4-Less store brand ****e, you fake vet asshole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 09:15:35 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

Looked outside this morning and my garage can was moved about 3 feet. The kitchen garbage bag was gone. I figure it was about 25 pounds. There was peices of the bag here and there, glad 13 gallon. No signs of garbage, bones, leftovers, mail etc.
I live a sub in ne pennsylvania. 18706. I have had coons and possums tip cans over but never had one take a whole bag. I looked at the perimiter but no garbage to be found.
What is big enough and smart to take a bag? Bear? Never saw a bear here or in the local news.

I'm looking at where you lived, just south of Wilkes Barre, and with all
that forest land, I'm sure** there are bears around there. They're
just smart enough to not do interviews. A bear could take the whole
bag, and maybe if he smelled food inside, he wouldn't stop first to
check what was in it. ??

But more likely is that the FBI is going through your trash right now to
find connections between you and Pablo Escobar. NE Pa. has been
ignored up but now they're on the ground and hitting hard.

**WE've had bears in the Baltimore suburbs and on the eastern shore
which is almost totally flat and almost all farm land.

These were 10 yearsa ago, but still
https://www.stardem.com/news/bear-la...01fcc6636.html
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/en...607-story.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We have bears show up in downtown Ft Myers and Naples. Those boogers
are everywhere.