Posted to alt.home.repair
MoxieMouse

Default Electrical Boxes

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering
approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors
surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...

Thanks
Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 04:31:41 GMT, "MoxieMouse"
wrote:

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering
approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors
surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...

The same height above the floor as your livingroom, unless there's
some reason to change it.