Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who keeps calling for a tow truck?

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior. How stupid are you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Wow, dumber than I thought. Malicious people will calla business line
as quick as a personal line.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/21/2019 10:44 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior. How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

So what makes you think a towing service in San Diego has any interest
to alt.home.repair?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 11:22 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/21/2019 10:44 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

So what makes you think a towing service in San Diego has any interest to alt.home.repair?

None of your business, son.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:39:49 -0700, Jasper Towing
Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:44:42 -0700, Jasper Towing Service wrote:

On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service 619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Ha! You call him an idiot while you can't spell the name of your business?

Is it JasPER or JasPAR? LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

Were you a hall monitor dork in school?

Please show us the official rules for alt.home.repair
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're trying
to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish extraction, better
hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND key ;-)

--
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they
have to say something.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 2:15 PM, Sam Hill wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:44:42 -0700, Jasper Towing Service wrote:

On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service 619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Ha! You call him an idiot while you can't spell the name of your business?

Is it JasPER or JasPAR? LOL

It's whatever I say it is, asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 4:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're trying to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish extraction, better hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND key* ;-)

Don't tell me what to do, asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

Now all of you can just **** off. I'm doing business here.
Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/7/19 12:18 pm, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 4:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're
trying to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish extraction,
better hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND key* ;-)

Don't tell me what to do, asshole.

With an attitude like yours, calling your number is something I am
unlikely to ever do.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good
option to call.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

The got rid of towies like you where I hail from. Good thing too!

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

Now all of you can just **** off.* I'm doing business here.

If you're so desperate for *business*, why don't you wind up your
company? Save yourself from going broke later.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 8:33 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 22/7/19 12:18 pm, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 4:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're trying to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish extraction, better hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND key* ;-)

Don't tell me what to do, asshole.

With an attitude like yours, calling your number is something I am unlikely to ever do.

We don't do welfare cases.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

The got rid of towies like you where I hail from. Good thing too!

Your Macintosh machine sucks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

Now all of you can just **** off.* I'm doing business here.

Anyone reading these posts will surely not call you and choose a
respectable person instead. Man, you just keep getting dumber.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

Now all of you can just **** off.* I'm doing business here.

Anyone reading these posts will surely not call you and choose a
respectable person instead.* Man, you just keep getting dumber.

Nah, he was *born stupid* and just likes proving it to all and sundry.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

It's a good thing you're not in San Diego or I'd punch your lights out.

Now all of you can just **** off.* I'm doing business here.

Anyone reading these posts will surely not call you and choose a respectable person instead.* Man, you just keep getting dumber.

Hilarious! A dumb pollock calling someone dumb.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Xeno posted for all of us...

On 22/7/19 12:18 pm, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 4:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're
trying to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish extraction,
better hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND key* ;-)

Don't tell me what to do, asshole.

With an attitude like yours, calling your number is something I am
unlikely to ever do.

Call collect, it's cheaper that way...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2019 8:33 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 22/7/19 12:18 pm, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 4:14 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/21/19 12:44 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/20/2019 5:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/20/2019 3:39 PM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3851

Posting your phone number on a newsgroup is inviting all sort of
malicious behavior.* How stupid are you?

It's a business line you idiot pollock.

Hate to tell you this nitwit, but a pollock is a fish. If you're
trying to make a derogatory reference to someone of Polish
extraction, better hit your Funk & Wagnalls before you hit the SEND
key* ;-)

Don't tell me what to do, asshole.

With an attitude like yours, calling your number is something I am
unlikely to ever do.

Just save the number for all the suspect businesses you ever contact.
This guy is asking for it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good
option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good
option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam in
here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:21:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam in
here.

LOL Auto-contradicting senile asshole!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I
wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a
good option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam in
here.

This guys head is so far up his ass that I'm sure he is in the process
of killing his business in every communication he has. He is one ANGRY
idiot. Anyone seeing his actions here would never trust him to be a
reasonable person to do business with. And these messages are forever.
Anyone doing a search on his business name will find his responses here,
forever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

How'd you like a nice Hawaiian punch?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

Thanks for proving the point made by the poster to whom you are
responding. Well done!

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

Corse its possible that he is just maliciously sabotaging that business
and that it isnt his.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:52:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Corse its possible that he is just maliciously sabotaging that business
and that it isnt his.

There are a lot more things possible than just that, you brain dead idiots!
BG

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

It would be the only thing that makes any sense as a real businessman
wouldn't be doing what that clown is doing.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

Is it a felony or misdemenor to advertise on usenet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Service wrote:

[...]

In the past, service providers would close your account.

I'm thinking he does not have a business and the number he is posting is
someone he is POd at and figures they will get crank calls. No smart
business person would post his nasty comments and expect people to
actually call. It his form of masturbation.