Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how long to paint new plaster?

How long should I let plaster (not sheetrock, the real stuff) cure before I
prime and paint? Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

a real plaster wall is shown at:
http://www.hometips.com/content/plaster_intro.html

killz primer info at:
http://www.kilz.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

bks wrote in message . ..
How long should I let plaster (not sheetrock, the real stuff) cure before

prime and paint? Thanks!

30 days pops into my mind but that is just that a pop in.

Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG

28 to 30 days minimum.

(top posted for your convenience)