Posted to alt.home.repair
Greg Pasquariello

Default Plumbing problem

When our washing machine empties it's basin into it's drain pipe, our toilet
bubbles, rather violently. Can anyone give me a tip on how I might track
down the cause?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
-Greg Pasquariello
---
Fair Pacific Bamboo Flooring

Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

"washing machine bubbles toilet" google group search shows several
answers at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?sour...bubbles+toilet

and i liked the replies to snake the washer's drainpipe at:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...460e1bb450c36e

Posted to alt.home.repair
Greg Pasquariello

Thanks all... I had a rooter company come out and root our waste line, both
from the washer to the main, and from the main to the street. He did find a
clog and the toilet no longer bubbles.

Plumbing bugs the hell outta me, as we had a blockage that caused a sewage
backup into our entire basement a little over a year ago.

Thanks again.

-Greg