Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Honeywell L4064E1447 furnace fan limit switch

What's an acceptable replacement for this? I don't see any Homeywell
4064E's anywhere. Mostly 4064B's or some other letter not E.

It's just a fan limit switch for an old gas furnace with an 11.5" shaft
that goes into the furnace. I suspect that the replacement model
number is different because I doubt anyone would really want an exact
replacement because of the crappy push in electrical terminals on the
one that I have. My guess is that any generic one that has the 11
shaft and is adjustable would work, but would like to confirm here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

OK, but what's the difference between the L4064B2210 and the
L4064B1451?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

... what's the difference between the L4064B2210 and the L4064B1451?

.... 759.

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Not much, the 2210 is a surface mount. The 1451 has a rigid bracket, and is
usually a little more expensive.

wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, but what's the difference between the L4064B2210 and the
L4064B1451?

Posted to alt.home.repair
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

the only difference in the letter being discussed is have the same
length of the rod and everything will be the same. now only use
Honeywell or White Rogers and don't use cam-stat for filling the hole
problem.

The length of the rod makes a big difference here.

TURTLE