List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Old December 21st 05, 03:17 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John
Old December 21st 05, 07:23 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

It's listed on the blower door. But I'd recommend you call a qualified HVAC
tech out. There are other issues [not the immediate problem] surrounding
the appliance's proper operation that a trained TECH would notice. Things
you might miss as a layman.

--
Zyp

Old December 21st 05, 09:47 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:17:37 GMT, John
wrote:

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Start drinking heavily
6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba
Old December 22nd 05, 01:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Try these guys. They really know their **** about Bryant furnaces:

http://www.bryant.com/

Old December 22nd 05, 02:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:42:02 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's
control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Start drinking heavily
6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick a window
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Start drinking heavily
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Replace furnace next door
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in

Old December 22nd 05, 02:18 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna
explode

Old December 22nd 05, 02:18 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Replace thermostat
6 Flashes Replace thermostat
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 cause PJM is doing your cat

Old December 22nd 05, 02:46 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:18:51 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna
explode

Stormy,
Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material
next time.
Bubba
Old December 22nd 05, 03:01 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

"John" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's
control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

Try these guys. They really know their **** about Bryant furnaces:

http://www.bryant.com/

Yeah, but they are going to flash him.
--
My boss said I was dumb and apathetic.
I said I don't know and I don't care...

Tekkie

MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 08:08 PM
MOREMONEY [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 8th 05 05:13 AM
more money David Home Repair 0 December 7th 05 08:38 PM
Lennox Furnace Run-on NewGuy Home Repair 7 November 17th 04 06:58 PM
Help. Furnace improperly installed? Chuck Home Repair 11 November 2nd 04 03:26 AM