Posted to alt.home.repair
siralfred

Default Propane space heater recommendations, please

Hi all, just hoping someone can give me some advice on choosing a
propane powered space heater for my garage. It's about 350 sq ft with
9' ceiling, so 10 - 15K BTUs should be sufficient. If you've had
experience with any particular make and/or model, good or bad, please
share. What are the pros and cons of vented and ventfree models, etc?
Any advice you can give is much appreciated!

Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

"siralfred" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all, just hoping someone can give me some advice on choosing a
propane powered space heater for my garage. It's about 350 sq ft with
9' ceiling, so 10 - 15K BTUs should be sufficient. If you've had
experience with any particular make and/or model, good or bad, please
share. What are the pros and cons of vented and ventfree models, etc?
Any advice you can give is much appreciated!

If your planning on any length of time out there vented is the way to go.
Non vented puts the combustion gases back into the space. Lowering the
oxygen and increasing the CO2

space heater Bob Home Repair 8 October 25th 05 03:45 AM
Solar pool heater recommendations [email protected] Home Repair 1 October 3rd 05 09:43 PM
natural gas heater to propane how? WGalcik Metalworking 10 December 3rd 04 07:43 AM
blue flame vs. infrared Backup Propane Heater crazysounds Home Repair 2 October 24th 04 08:37 PM
Electric Water Heater Problem, Repair or Buy new, please help Robert Home Ownership 9 January 10th 04 02:09 AM