dean

Default How to put a 4" dryer outlet through a cinderblock basement wall?

In other words, do I break it open and cement in a vent pipe, or do I
get a 4" hole cutter for concrete and make a hole that way?

Thanks!

Dean

Edwin Pawlowski

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
In other words, do I break it open and cement in a vent pipe, or do I
get a 4" hole cutter for concrete and make a hole that way?

Block if fairly easy to get through. I drilled a few holes around and then
broke it out with hammer and chisel. Probably a few other ways too.

dean

Yeah sounds doable. Would you seal it in with cement or use something
else? Silicone?

Edwin Pawlowski

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah sounds doable. Would you seal it in with cement or use something
else? Silicone?

Cement if you have and "oops" Silicone if it is a reasonably decent fit.

dean

Got it. Thanks

-D