Boothbay

Default Post office rates

I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates
for various types of shipping. One has to register, and give a mini
profile to some of these areas. I don't know which is worse..standing
on a line just to ask a question about certain rates in a post office
or that. Does anyone know where, if it exists, that I can get this
info? Love the way the ads say, you can find anything about anything on
the internet...sure, that was way before the internet has gone greedy
and asks for subscriptions.

Speedy Jim

Boothbay wrote:
I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates
for various types of shipping.

SNIP

For postal rates:
http://postcalc.usps.gov/
Boothbay

Thank you

Edwin Pawlowski

"Boothbay" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates
for various types of shipping. One has to register, and give a mini
profile to some of these areas. I don't know which is worse..standing
on a line just to ask a question about certain rates in a post office
or that. Does anyone know where, if it exists, that I can get this
info? Love the way the ads say, you can find anything about anything on
the internet...sure, that was way before the internet has gone greedy
and asks for subscriptions.

None needed at the USPS or UPS to check rates.

http://www.usps.com/
www.ups.com

RicodJour

Boothbay wrote:
I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates
for various types of shipping. One has to register, and give a mini
profile to some of these areas. I don't know which is worse..standing
on a line just to ask a question about certain rates in a post office
or that. Does anyone know where, if it exists, that I can get this
info? Love the way the ads say, you can find anything about anything on
the internet...sure, that was way before the internet has gone greedy
and asks for subscriptions.

http://www.iship.com/priceit/price.asp

Now what were you bitching about...?

Gideon

You really need to experiment with Google searches if
you actually had difficulty finding the postal rate information
on the Internet. Go to Google and enter:
Post Office

Or enter:
Postal service

Either way, the first website listed is the US Postal Service.

The second tab at that webpage is "Calculate Postage,"
and that page has an extremely obvious tab labeled "rates
& fees."

It is pretty easy to find information on just about anything
with Google, but it does take a bit of experimentation and
practice to get the nack. Once you've mastered it, it will
be impossible to imagine living without it.

Good luck,
Gideon

Hollywood TJ

If you are asking for rates to ship USPS, you can go to USPS.com and click
on Calculate Postage

"barbarow" wrote in message
http://postcalc.usps.gov/
"Boothbay" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've done a google search for an area where I can actually see rates
for various types of shipping. One has to register, and give a mini
profile to some of these areas. I don't know which is worse..standing
on a line just to ask a question about certain rates in a post office
or that. Does anyone know where, if it exists, that I can get this
info? Love the way the ads say, you can find anything about anything on
the internet...sure, that was way before the internet has gone greedy
and asks for subscriptions.

Non-wood anchorage for wood mailbox post Troutbeer Woodworking 12 August 13th 05 06:38 AM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS cohibas Home Ownership 1 December 24th 04 02:20 AM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 02:00 AM
Tech: B&K 465 conversion help needed. Long post Pat D. Electronics Repair 5 July 18th 04 02:22 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 01:15 PM