Norminn

Default Fallen Tree & Insurance question

3rd eye wrote:
I've got a neighbor whose tree branches fell on my garage busting up
the gutter & who knows what else.
Until the branches are removed I can't asses the damage
This occured after a heavy snow.

She's telling me her insurance won't cover it.

Does this sound right?

Sounds right to me, because, generally, what is over your property is
yours to maintain. Call your insurance company.