Bosch dishwasher repair

Old October 16th 05, 03:22 AM
[email protected]

Default Bosch dishwasher repair

Hi, I'm trying to fix a Bosch 4803 dishwasher. I've unscrewed
everything I can see, and I can't separate the bottom/tub from the
upper part. I need to get into the guts of the thing to replace (I
think) the flow switch and/or NTC.

The symptoms a the water doesn't heat and the cycle doesn't end, and
then it doesn't drain. I managed to get a wiring diagram from the
company, but I'm unable so far to take it apart.

Any hints?
thanks
michael

Old October 17th 05, 03:22 AM
Gini

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I'm trying to fix a Bosch 4803 dishwasher. I've unscrewed
everything I can see, and I can't separate the bottom/tub from the
upper part. I need to get into the guts of the thing to replace (I
think) the flow switch and/or NTC.

The symptoms a the water doesn't heat and the cycle doesn't end, and
then it doesn't drain. I managed to get a wiring diagram from the
company, but I'm unable so far to take it apart.

Any hints?

=====
If your cycle is counting down to '1' minute and hanging there, your problem
may be
the motherboard--a common symptom/problem w/Bosch dishwashers. The part is
plug-in and cost about $120.
=====