Andrew

Default Your Homeowners Insurance has been Cancelled

If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Robertm

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Goedjn

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:45:50 -0500, "Robertm"
wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

They asked for money, and didn't tell you where to send it....

Goedjn wrote:
They asked for money, and didn't tell you where to send it....

I just put some money in a blank envelope and dropped it in the mailbox.
I feel a lot better knowing that my insurance is insured.
Eric

Robertm wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Of course its bogus! Why would anyone even begin to think an insurance or
other large company would use Usenet to do business?
But as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"
Eric

mm

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 12:09:35 -0700, Eric wrote:

Robertm wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message
If this isn't a troll, it is most certainly a scam.

Yeah, look at the grammar and spelling. Definitely not written by an
insurance company.

Bob

Of course its bogus! Why would anyone even begin to think an insurance or
other large company would use Usenet to do business?

What about Usenet Casualty and Life?

Or Usenet Home and Car Insurance.. Remember, you're in good hands
with Usenet.

But as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"

Hmm. Maybe I shoudln't have sent them money.

Eric

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.
Duane Bozarth

Robertm wrote:

But as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"

Hmm. Maybe I shoudln't have sent them money.

Think? ;^