Doc

Default Chlorine Alternative

If you're looking for a safe and effective Chlorine Alternative, I have
found the answer. This product is an inexpensive and safe Chlorine
Alternative. www.chlorfree.net It's is a small capsule that when
placed into the skimmer, eliminates the need for all chemicals for the
exception of a small amount of chlorine and lasts for 1-year. I've
been using this in my pool and jacuzzi for several years and would
recommend it to anyone who is chemical sensitive or has small children.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I'll be glad to
help.