Smith GG

Default Transmission for Honda Mini-Tiller FG100A.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Honda FG100A
mini-tiller's transmission. A few years back, someone
posted in a forum that the transmission is made by Huffco.
I would appreciate if you can post either Huffco or Honda's
transmission part numbers. Better still if you know a website
that sell Honda or Huffco parts for FG100A mini-tiller.

Thank you in advance.

Bob

Smith GG wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Honda FG100A
mini-tiller's transmission. A few years back, someone
posted in a forum that the transmission is made by Huffco.
I would appreciate if you can post either Huffco or Honda's
transmission part numbers. Better still if you know a website
that sell Honda or Huffco parts for FG100A mini-tiller.

Thank you in advance.

I've purchased parts from Plano Power Equipment in Texas for my Honda mower;
looks like they have parts for your tiller. Hope you are sitting down when
you get to the price on the transmission:

http://www.planopower.com/store/honda/fg100.shtml

Hope this helps.
Bob.

Smith GG

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:48:22 -0500, "Bob"
wrote:

I've purchased parts from Plano Power Equipment in Texas for my Honda mower;
looks like they have parts for your tiller. Hope you are sitting down when
you get to the price on the transmission:

http://www.planopower.com/store/honda/fg100.shtml

Hope this helps.
Bob.

Thanks Bob, last week, I make a mistake and bought a
wrong Huffco's transmission from a local supplier, plus
tax came to almost the same price for the correct parts
from Plano this morning. The salesperson told me he
wasn't sure if the transmission is made by Huffco. Honda
newer model FG110 with a beefier transmission is not
interchangeable with the older model.

My tiller is almost new as I use it only a few times during
the last three seasons. However, three weeks ago I dug
a 4'X3'X20' ditch, the transmission's bearings, aluminum
housing and engine's drive shaft complete wiped out.

Honda tiller is lightweight easy to start and reasonable
good machine, except the Huffco's transmission just
cannot take it.

Thanks again.

The tiller is a very good except the transmission is just suitable for heavy
work.