Suzie-Q

Default Concrete Mold for Stepping Stone Path

Have any of you ever used those concrete molds that are used
to create stepping stones? I'm thinking of getting one and
using it, since it would appear to be much cheaper than actual
stepping stones (approx 60' x 3' path).

I'm interested in hearing any good or bad experiences you've
had.

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Goedjn

Have any of you ever used those concrete molds that are used
to create stepping stones? I'm thinking of getting one and
using it, since it would appear to be much cheaper than actual
stepping stones (approx 60' x 3' path).

How are they different from a hole in the ground?

PipeDown

You will have more choice of color and aggregate but you will probably have
more trouble making a large batch look consistent. A little variation might
be what you want though. You will also need to work that much harder to
finish the project.

Things are always cheaper when you do the labor, transportation and
marketing yourself.

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
Have any of you ever used those concrete molds that are used
to create stepping stones? I'm thinking of getting one and
using it, since it would appear to be much cheaper than actual
stepping stones (approx 60' x 3' path).

I'm interested in hearing any good or bad experiences you've
had.

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

SQLit

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
Have any of you ever used those concrete molds that are used
to create stepping stones? I'm thinking of getting one and
using it, since it would appear to be much cheaper than actual
stepping stones (approx 60' x 3' path).

I'm interested in hearing any good or bad experiences you've
had.

Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)

I have a plastic approximately 4 foot square flag stone pattern. I live in
Phoenix, it is yours to if you pick it up. Respond to my address not to the
newsgroup.

It is 100 times the work of placing stones or molds. I will never use it
again.