papaya

Default who makes the quietest air compressors?

need a nice vertical tank air compressor for the garage

I think I prefer oil type over oil-less for noise and durability
who makes the quietest air compressors?

would like to keep it under $300 or so

Edwin Pawlowski

"papaya" wrote in message
need a nice vertical tank air compressor for the garage

I think I prefer oil type over oil-less for noise and durability
who makes the quietest air compressors?

would like to keep it under $300 or so

How about a clue as to what you need? CFM? Tanks size? 220 Volt?
For a nice quiet compressor you have to look at double or triple your
budget. For $300 you will get a small Campbell Hausfeld. For $1500 you
can look at Ingersol Rand

Nikota compressors Sugob Home Repair 1 December 19th 04 07:45 PM
Harbor Freight air compressors... blueman Woodworking 5 December 14th 04 04:23 PM
Who Makes What Tools Gunner Metalworking 7 March 27th 04 10:00 PM
question on air compressors and Xmas gift ideas Kathleen Woodworking 2 November 25th 03 01:33 AM
question on air compressors and other xmas gift ideas Kathleen Woodworking 6 November 24th 03 07:26 PM