mike

Default sediment plugged facet

Any suggestions on how to unplug the sediment out of the facet? what
product would
dissolve it with out damaging the pipes? or is the best solution a new
facet?

thanks
mike

"mike" wrote:
Any suggestions on how to unplug the sediment out of the facet? what
product would
dissolve it with out damaging the pipes? or is the best solution a new
facet?

thanks
mike

Hi Mike, I think my first concern would be what is causing the sediment.
Normally it's the faucet screen that clogs first. That's a simple clean it
or replace. Does your faucet have a screen? If not I would want to find out
why the faucet is gunking up, depending on last time this has happened.
Yea, you can clean or replace, but if it just keeps gunking on you the
problem is still there. Maybe a whole house filter attached to your inlet
or an under the sink filter under the problem faucet may help. A yearly
flush of the hot water heater also seems to help us. (things to do list...)

:-)

best.
mike

. wrote in message
"mike" wrote:
[...]

Its the water heater, only the bath tub faucet got plugged every thing else
is running just fine.

mike

Nick Hull

In article ,
"mike" wrote:

Its the water heater, only the bath tub faucet got plugged every thing else
is running just fine.

mike

Drain the water heater and get the sediment out, then refill.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/