Dense Shield

Old June 25th 05, 01:45 AM
Vince

Default Dense Shield

Is this dense shield stuff any good? Is it better than the time proven
cement board when covering tub/shower wall areas? We are going to tile
full height of walls throughout the bathroom.

Have been told by a contractor that dense shield is waterPROOF,
rather than waterRESISTANT.

Thanks.

Regards,
~ Vince ~
Old June 25th 05, 09:02 AM
Rudy

Is this dense shield stuff any good? Is it better than the time proven
cement board when covering tub/shower wall areas? We are going to tile
full height of walls throughout the bathroom.

Dont know about walls, we used it under our kitchen countertop tile.