Trajen

Default Bees under vinyl siding

Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding.
I fear that my family or pets might **** them off one day.
What is a good product to get rid of them?

Thanks

Don Phillipson

"Trajen" wrote in message
m...

Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding.
I fear that my family or pets might **** them off one day.
What is a good product to get rid of them?

Hardware stores sell spray products to kill
them. Roofing contractors here use the CIL brand.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Don Phillipson wrote:

"Trajen" wrote in message
m...

Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding.
I fear that my family or pets might **** them off one day.
What is a good product to get rid of them?

Hardware stores sell spray products to kill
them. Roofing contractors here use the CIL brand.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Those bee spray products allow long distance spraying.
OTOH you might call a bee keeper to see if those are good bees (kind
that pollinate) in which case he may remove them for you.

LB

Dan Espen

"Trajen" writes:

Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding.
I fear that my family or pets might **** them off one day.
What is a good product to get rid of them?

You can spray to kill them, but they are going to come right back.

IMO, anything you put on is going to wash right off after a rain.

I got that vinyl siding that looks like cedar shingles. The first
year after it was put up I had a huge number of bees. It seems
like each year there are less. I think they are filling up all the
easy access spots and don't want to nest in an old nest.

I say, leave them alone.

joe

Trajen wrote:
Help, i have bees making a home under my vinyl siding.
I fear that my family or pets might **** them off one day.
What is a good product to get rid of them?

Thanks

hope they're not KILLER BEES.
I sealed the gaps with caulk on my vinyl to keep them out and used
construction adhesive in the holes the bumble bees made in the shed.