lindy

Default blown in insulation

Could someone tell me how many inches of insulation is required for R38
factor? Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

"lindy" wrote in message
Could someone tell me how many inches of insulation is required for R38
factor? Thanks

What are you blowing in? Cellulose/ Fiberglass? Mineral wool? Soy?
Check the manufacturer's specifications.

Joseph Meehan

lindy wrote:
Could someone tell me how many inches of insulation is required for
R38 factor? Thanks

It depends on the material. It should be indicated on the package. You
will also note that it depends on how compressed it is.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

lindy

Cellulose

TURTLE

"lindy" wrote in message
Cellulose

This is Turtle.

I have the Cellulose blown in my attic and I have paid everyday since for it.
Afterwards i have to dust atleast every 3 or 4 days and change my filter on the
air conditioner every week. The Cellulose has a fine dust that will leak into
your house over time and you will see it everywhere. Before I had it blown in i
would dust every 2 or 3 weeks and change the filter on the hvac system every 1
to 2 months.

Now it has been in here about 6 or 7 years and the dust has slowed down to about
1/3 as bad now.

I wished i had never did it ! I would use anything but Cellulose blown in
insulation.

TURTLE

Stormin Mormon

It's written on the side of the bag.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Blown Insulation u4ick Home Repair 3 June 22nd 05 03:56 AM
Insulation: Blown In or Behind the Siding? Doug Kanter Home Repair 7 January 31st 05 05:15 AM
Best possible insulation for 2x4 walls? _firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca.us Home Ownership 4 January 24th 04 11:40 AM
Blown in Insulation GAC Home Repair 14 January 13th 04 06:53 PM
Blown in Cellulose Insulation Stephen Hawkins Home Ownership 4 October 11th 03 03:03 PM