Ben Gold

Default ductless split air-conditioner

I'm interested in getting two split-system a/c units for my apartment (I
own the building). One at each end.

All the systems I've seen involve a compressor that sits on the ground
outside the building, but I feel like I've seen split systems that hang
like a window unit.

I'd rather have something that is mounted up on the exterior wall than
down on the ground (outdoor space is precious in NYC). Is there such a
thing? Are there any issues with mounting it? I have brick exterior,
covered with concrete on the rear wall, but uncovered on the front.

I don't require more power than available window units, I just don't
want to have ugly a/c units in my windows.

-Ben Gold
TURTLE

"Ben Gold" wrote in message
I'm interested in getting two split-system a/c units for my apartment (I
own the building). One at each end.

All the systems I've seen involve a compressor that sits on the ground
outside the building, but I feel like I've seen split systems that hang
like a window unit.

I'd rather have something that is mounted up on the exterior wall than
down on the ground (outdoor space is precious in NYC). Is there such a
thing? Are there any issues with mounting it? I have brick exterior,
covered with concrete on the rear wall, but uncovered on the front.

I don't require more power than available window units, I just don't
want to have ugly a/c units in my windows.

-Ben Gold

This is Turtle.

Mini-Splits condensers can be put anywhere besides on the ground. Roof, Outside
Wall on Hanger Kit, in your open Garage, or the building next door. They come
with one condenser outside and 2 units inside at each end of the building.

TURTLE