DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sealing Pea gravel drive way. Need TiPS (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/108434-sealing-pea-gravel-drive-way-need-tips.html)

Fatdaddy May 24th 05 11:33 PM

Sealing Pea gravel drive way. Need TiPS

I have a concrete pea gravel drive way.. Im looking to seal this. Last time
I got these 5 gallons bucks from Lowes and rolled it on.. I have 4,000 sq
yards of drive/walk way.

Is there any new Ideals or tips on how to do this.
This is allot of hard work rolling.. Is there anything new on the market to
help.

Tennessee

DanG May 24th 05 11:44 PM

Airless sprayer.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

ink.net...

Andy Asberry May 25th 05 04:50 AM

On Tue, 24 May 2005 21:33:37 GMT, "Fatdaddy" wrote:

I have a concrete pea gravel drive way.. Im looking to seal this. Last time
I got these 5 gallons bucks from Lowes and rolled it on.. I have 4,000 sq
yards of drive/walk way.

Is there any new Ideals or tips on how to do this.
This is allot of hard work rolling.. Is there anything new on the market to
help.

Tennessee

Can you confirm that area? That is a LOT of drive.