Boots

Default Preasure Washer Soap

The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use
soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

could be chemical related (harm the washer) or undiluted soap strength
- won't mix properly with the water?

twfsa

I would think that somw soap may be to caustic for the pump.

Tom

"Boots" wrote in message
The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use
soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

Richard J Kinch

Boots writes:

The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use
soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

They get to sell it to you. Five cents of butyl cleaner in a gallon of
water.