dvd+r vs dvd-r

Default heatilator fireplace boiler

We are interested in purchasing a heatilator type wood burning
fireplace. We do not have ductwork in our home currently. We have hot
water baseboard heat. Does anyone know of a product available that
would serve as a decorative fireplace, which also has a boiler system
so that it can be connected to our existing hot water baseboard heat
system (to heat the entire house).

-Mark

On 4 May 2005 09:37:58 -0700, someone wrote:

Does anyone know of a product available that
would serve as a decorative fireplace, which also has a boiler system
so that it can be connected to our existing hot water baseboard heat
system (to heat the entire house).

You are not going to be able to heat your whole house off a decorative
fireplace. However, there are various wood fired boiler units
available. A common setup puts the wood boiler in its own little shed
out in the yard. Often seen in rural areas.

Condensing Boiler News RedOnRed UK diy 0 April 9th 05 05:37 PM
Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Boiler TP valve problems? Linc Vannah Home Repair 9 May 8th 04 02:20 AM
Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
Another heating problem question! David Hearn UK diy 9 December 12th 03 08:29 PM