John Grabowski

Default Federal Pacific Electric Company Class Action Lawsuit

I just wanted to bring this to the attention of anyone living in New Jersey
who has circuit breakers from the Federal Pacific Electric Company. You may
be entitled to damages, including three times the cost of replacement of
Federal Pacific Electric Company (FPE) circuit breakers which do not comply
with UL standards.

The Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Middlesex County, Docket#
L-2904-97 has determined that FPE violated the New Jersey Consumer Fraud
Act, by reason of cheating during the Underwriter's Laboratory certification
process when FPE Stab-Lok circuit breakers were manufactured in the
1965 -1980 time period.

The homeowner must be the owner at the time that FPE Stab-Lok circuit
breakers were manufactured and sold between June 29, 1971 and July 1, 1980
and were installed as original equipment or as part of renovations.

Look at the outside of the electrical panel or inside of the door cover. It
must say Federal Pacific Electric Company. If it says Federal Pacific
Equipment Inc. then you are not eligible to be included in the class action.

DO NOT REMOVE any of the circuit breakers. If you feel that you qualify to
participate in the class action, you must register by April 20, 2005. You
can do so at http://www.yacoutclassaction.com

The attorneys in this matter are Chase Kurshan Herzfeld & Rubin, LLC, 5N
Regent Street, Suite 508, Livingston, NJ 07039-1617. Attention Lisa
Santana. Tel.973-535-8840. Email

If you don't respond by April 20, 2005 you will lose all chance of getting
in on this lawsuit.

You must be the original property owner during the time of installation and
continue to own it today to qualify. This is for New Jersey residents only.

I hope some of you are able to get something out of this. I have been
passing this information on to my eligible customers.

John Grabowski
http://www.mrelectrician.tv

tom

Wrote John Grabowski Apr 17, 7:25 pm

-snip-
"I hope some of you are able to get something out of this."
-snip
Uh, hey, Mr Grabowski, would you like to buy some? Tom