Junior Member

Default Mira Excel Shower

Can anyone tell me if the above shower can be connected to cold mains pressure supply or should it only be gravity feed.

Thanks.
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 18 Apr 2005 12:21:37p, Poolie wrote in alt.home.repair:

Can anyone tell me if the above shower can be connected to cold mains
pressure supply or should it only be gravity feed.

Thanks.

From their website...

"THE PERFECT MIXER
There’s no better mixer shower on the market. A bold claim, perhaps but
Mira’s revolutionary (and patented) water mixing technology results in
significantly superior control and thermal performance. The new Excel is
also very easy to fit since it’s automatically suitable for all pressures
and systems (from as low as 0.1 bar) – the benefits of a universal
cartridge."

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Ungumming a Mira shower Andy Mabbett UK diy 6 July 29th 04 07:37 PM
Mira Shower Query Rakster UK diy 1 May 26th 04 02:05 PM
Mira 415 shower mixer unit or any Mira shower mixer unit Mr Blue Skye UK diy 7 January 19th 04 08:36 PM
Mira Shower Problems dave cunningham UK diy 2 January 9th 04 05:23 PM
Mira electric shower won't stop David UK diy 1 December 31st 03 12:43 AM