LunarCool

Default 3M Film Certification

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to become a certified 3M
window film installer. It would bemainly used for commercial projects.
Thank you.

berkshire bill

"LunarCool" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to become a certified 3M
window film installer. It would bemainly used for commercial projects.
Thank you.

I guess the first thing to do is post an e-mail at www.3m.com/ website.
Their district rep will contact you, ask you how much material you plan on
installing, your annual business revenue, how many years have you been in
business, are you insured, etc. It's not that hard, just time consuming
trying to prove that you are actually running a business and not a hobby.

Bill