Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

KOS

Default Thermador oven 27 years old looking for replacement parts, any good websites?

Hi, I have an older Thermador range oven Model #MSC228. Works
excellent. IT is approximately 27 years old. I am looking to buy some
parts. I need 4 knobs. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement
parts specifically for this model Thermador? Any good websites that
have parts for older models? Would like original equipment.

THanks
KOS

John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
"KOS" wrote:

Hi, I have an older Thermador range oven Model #MSC228. Works
excellent. IT is approximately 27 years old. I am looking to buy some
parts. I need 4 knobs. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement
parts specifically for this model Thermador? Any good websites that
have parts for older models? Would like original equipment.

New appliances are going to be so much more efficient than a
30 year old design that you would likely pay back the cost
of a modern range very quickly. Even if you are not interested
in saving the environment, at least consider saving money in
the long run.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com

Windsor Plywood Scam - Saskatoon James \(Garry\) Hunter Woodworking 19 January 4th 05 05:12 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
Annual HVAC Service contracts. tflfb Home Repair 7 December 30th 03 03:45 AM
Making a ruin into something habitable. Liz UK diy 140 August 12th 03 01:03 PM
Knife Steel FAQ updated Gunner Metalworking 9 June 27th 03 12:11 AM