Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

fungus

Gandolf Parker wrote:
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Gandalf Parker
wrote:

Joe wrote in news:0FOSAEWZ38337.9701157407
:

Where can a fat man get a toilet built for real men?

Use the search term "industrial grade". Ask for double wax-rings. Also look
up the word bidet which can help with another large-person problem.

It's good to see some real world support for people of size coming back to
soc.support.fat-acceptance .

But not so good to see the idiots still crossposting
to our cesspit.

So, to raise the level of tastelessness I repost the
following fine missive by the aptly named DrDoody:

"Frederick A. W. Pasternack"
wrote in message

"Now here we have the HumVee of WC's. This can flush in
under one second (simultaneously) an 8Kilo log of human
waste, a baking potato, the CONTENTS of a 10 lb can of
beets AND your cat"

..sig!

Doc: Subverting the entire human race, one sheep at a time.

ObT: I actually had a guy try to pitch me a toilet at a
Lowe's once. And I have to give him credit for effort
at least. With a little practice, the ******* probably
could have sold rat's assholes for wedding rings. He
almost had me hooked until I popped that fateful
question regarding toilets: "What can it flush?". When
he stared at me blankly, I followed with: "Look at me,
man. I'm a seriously fat ****. I can eat a supersized
double quarter pounder meal whole and still in the
package. I could very well inhale toddlers, if I so
chose. It does stand to reason that the things coming
*out* of me are going to be on roughly the same scale
as things going *into* me. So, what can this puppy do?
What can it handle?".

He was flustered but Glub bless him, he soldiered on,
no doubt all the more leery of the fat guy in front of
him. "Well, it says on the card that it was tested on a
two-inch rubber ball. That's pretty big." he continued.
I made a show of eyeing the bowl, then him and replied
simply: "No, man. Not even close.".

--
fungus

"Tards get up early, you know? If that isn't
in the tardspotter's handbook, it should be."

Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

wrote:

Joe wrote in news:0FOSAEWZ38337.9701157407
:

Where can a fat man get a toilet built for real men?

Use the search term "industrial grade". Ask for double wax-rings. Also

look
up the word bidet which can help with another large-person problem.

Actually...bolting a 1 HP wasteking universal disposal to the bottom of a
regular toilet will do the trick!
You might want to consider doing what *I* do.....
Crap at work!
If it plugs up it's NOT your problem
And no one PAYS you to poop at home
Simple game of economics....