Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Robert Morien

Default Opinions Please - Visco Elastic Foam Mattresses

In article 94ysd.413532$Pl.249850@pd7tw1no, "Echo"
wrote:

Please let me have your opinions, rants, vents, blessings, praise
etc....about visco memory foam mattresses.

I would like to hear whatever you have to say about the memory foam
mattresses. I'm trying to scope out general feelings of users experiences
and gather candid remarks about them.

Thank you very kindly
David

one of the idiot trolls at alt.consumers.free-stuff (xtard) says he
spent the worst ten years of his life on one...of course he was always
the first to explain to others the benefits of store returns, warranties
and small claims court
Dee Randall

"Echo" wrote in message
Please let me have your opinions, rants, vents, blessings, praise
etc....about visco memory foam mattresses.

I would like to hear whatever you have to say about the memory foam
mattresses. I'm trying to scope out general feelings of users experiences
and gather candid remarks about them.

Thank you very kindly
David

If you will use google, you will find that many people are "Ranting" about
the tempurpedic and other brands of mattresses as well. After reading many
emails (and myself with an allergy), I found that the price of a queen I was
considering buying was just too good to turn down; and if all was loss, so
be it. It has now been 'de-gassing' for about 10 days in a room awaiting a
sleeper.

Dee

Sporkman

Dee Randall wrote:
If you will use google, you will find that many people are "Ranting" about
the tempurpedic and other brands of mattresses as well. After reading many
emails (and myself with an allergy), I found that the price of a queen I was
considering buying was just too good to turn down; and if all was loss, so
be it. It has now been 'de-gassing' for about 10 days in a room awaiting a
sleeper.

Dee

I think the de-gassing was about the worst part of my own experience.
Other than that, ours has been fine except to say that all such foam
mattresses "sleep warm". If you're a hot-natured person, as most men
are, you're going to find the mattress can be uncomfortably warm in the
summer as compared with normal internal spring mattresses. The more
hot-natured you are, the more you will notice the problem. My wife
loves the mattress we bought four years ago, but I sometimes sleep
elsewhere for no other reason than temperature comfort.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
Memory Foam Mattresses - Which One to Buy? Bill Meronek Home Ownership 1 August 2nd 04 01:18 AM
Urethane foam - any differences in Rob Patrick Home Repair 4 March 7th 04 05:03 AM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 04:01 PM