Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Trampoline Winterizing

Old November 9th 04, 04:46 AM
Tom Accuosti

Default Trampoline Winterizing

Well, it's time to put the kid's 14' trampoline away for the winter -
except that I sure as heck don't want to dismantle the thing. Somehow it
seems wrong to just leave it in the yeard over the ccoming New Englan
winter. Shoud I just toss a tarp over it? Stand it up on it's side
against the house? The directions didn't cover this and I don't know
anyone else with one of these to ask.

Old November 10th 04, 02:22 AM
Tom Accuosti

"xrongor" wrote in message

| i see lots of them left out all winter with kids jumping on them...
|
| which isnt to say its correct...

snort

I guess I could always park the lawnmower and deck chairs underneath it
and have more room in my garage. ;-)

Old November 10th 04, 04:55 AM
xrongor

"Tom Accuosti" wrote in message
om...
"xrongor" wrote in message

| i see lots of them left out all winter with kids jumping on them...
|
| which isnt to say its correct...

snort

I guess I could always park the lawnmower and deck chairs underneath it
and have more room in my garage. ;-)

now thats thinking!!!

randy