Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Tom Meagher

Default Wells Fargo mortgage loans

I'm a reporter for a daily newspaper, and I'm trying to find people
who borrowed their home mortgage loans from Wells Fargo. Specifically,
I'm trying to find anyone who received a letter from Wells Fargo
recently saying that his or her account information, including social
security number, was on a computer stolen from the company.
I would love to talk to anyone who would be willing to talk to me
about their experience with this incident. Please e-mail me at
meagher[at]northjersey.com with your phone number and a good time to
call.
Thank you for your help.

Tom Meagher