Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Accutech Innovations Inc

Default New affordable, precision chainsaw mill produces upto 70degree cuts to within +/- 1/4 degree of accuracy!

Hi, just wanted to update everyone on the launch of our new web site
showcasing some of our newest products which were designed with SIP
and Timber Framers in mind. Check it out! Best regards, Dare

Click on the link:

http://www.accutechinnovations.com/id1.html
Clayton

"Accutech Innovations Inc" wrote in message
Hi, just wanted to update everyone on the launch of our new web site
showcasing some of our newest products which were designed with SIP
and Timber Framers in mind. Check it out! Best regards, Dare

Click on the link:

http://www.noOneCares.com

How many SIP and Timber Framers do you think reads this NG? What a
bonehead!