Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

PV

Default Back up sump pumps ?

I had french drains with a sump pump installed . Now I am worring that if my
power goes out that I may need a battery back up .I have been reading of a
WATER POWER backups .Would that be better then a battery backup ?Does the
water power generate from the water going into the basin were the electric
sump pump is ? I have a Little Giant model 6E CIA SFS are they a ok sump
pump ?