Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Iluv

Default Installing granite kitchen countertops ?

Hello,
I was interested in knowing experiences from homeowners here in going
about getting granite/syle stone installed in kitchen countertops for
a decent price and good quality from a private contractor(the builder
charges too much)? Like how much per sq. ft is reasonable? Also, what
if i want to do it myself, any tips or sites with pics that show how
to do this? Thanks alot.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

I think you will find some cheap granite here on this site. I already visited this site and found some of the beautiful designs.http://www.stoneagelimited.com/
Posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote:

I think you will find some cheap granite here on this site. I already
visited this site and found some of the beautiful
designs.
http://www.stoneagelimited.com/

I would NOT buy granite slabs on line! It is MUCH better to go to a
warehouse and pick out your own. When you get the choice down to 1 or
2 patterns, have your installer pick out the specific slabs. A good
pro can visualize the installation and pick out the best of the lot for
YOU.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Installing SPAM?

wrote:

Just another obvious SPAM. Always the same.