Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default HVAC Air Handler Evaporator Coils Cleaning Guide With Pictures

It must have been years since the evaporator coils in our home's air
handler had been cleaned. The HVAC system seemed to be working well,
but I wanted it operate at maximum efficiency. So I spent about an
hour gently cleaning the evaporator coils.

I took pictures of the process and created a quick guide. I plan on
repeating the cleaning again in a few months with a spray can of
foaming HVAC coils cleaning solution.

Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/H...Cleaning-Guide

I hope someone finds it to be useful.

Cheers,