Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Jura-Capresso 13332 Impressa J5 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Matte Black

List Price:$2,700.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000TNIV1S
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000TNIV1S

When we have already owned or used several Jura Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers, it is difficult to come up with more superlatives. This machine is at or near the top of our experience with many European coffee machines. It grinds fresh coffee beans, tamps automatically either one cup or two cups worth, then brews the coffee to our own taste and measure, then disposes of the used coffee grounds,in less than 30 seconds. From bean to cup espresso, coffee, cappucino, cafe latte, and even makes hot water for tea, faster than a microwave.What a great Swiss invention. Completely programable and infinitely adjustable for coffee fanatics. Simple enough for the rest of us.
Where to begin? This machine can do it all, from a strong shot of espresso to a flawless cappuccino, all in under minute. If you can tie your shoes, you can use one of these machines.I looked in to this machine after using an older Capresso model at a friend's house. I was always impressed by how easily and quickly he could make a variety of drinks for guests, not to mention the quality of their appearance and flavor.This machine comes with two different frothing systems, one is a more traditional bullet style frother, while the other can automatically steam or froth milk. This is where the J5 really shines. In no time you can froth yourself milk that would make the most seasoned barista jealous, and then push a single button to instantly brew piping hot coffee.The machine starts with whole beans of your choosing and grinds them just for the drink you are making. This ensures that you'll get the freshest tasting coffee cup after cup.What I like most about this machine though is the variety of drinks it can make. If you have a guest over who isn't a big coffee drinker you can use the machine to make instant hot water for tea, or my favorite trick: run chocolate milk through the steamer for instant hot chocolate. Of course for the rest of us, the pressure brewing system in this machine will allow you to say goodbye to expensive coffee drinks, and become your own favorite barista.
The smooth, clean lines and elegant accents make the Jura-Capresso Impressa J5 an aesthetic masterpiece from any angle. A rich platinum metallic treatment for the front and top with tasteful chrome accents contrast with the glossy matte black side and back panels. Adding a new level of convenience the well-designed and used-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 programming options. All functions and settings are clearly communicated in the alpha-number LED display. New Ceramic Valve technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in a hotter temperature and more crema in your cup for the best in high-pressure brewed coffee, espresso, latte and cappuccino. World's first Butterfly Coffee Spout: dual coffee spout design moves up/down and in/out (butterfly-design) to accommodate a larger range of cup sizes. Unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation. The 18-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless steel lined thermoblock that delivers cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Within seconds the J5 is ready to deliver unlimited amounts of steam to heat and froth milk.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Jura-Capresso 64553 Clearyl Water Care Water-Filter Cartridge:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BZ9RIA
Jura-Capresso Cleaning Tablets for all Capresso and Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee Centers, Pack of 6:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BJSF6Q
Jura-Capresso 66281 Decalcifying Tablets for Jura-Capresso Automatic Coffee and Espresso Centers, 9 Pack:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00008WUAR