Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Can moles undermine house foundation?

Old March 30th 08, 10:31 PM posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Can moles undermine house foundation?

I have a lot of moles (or at least mole tracks) in my lawn. A mole
tunnel also shows up at the edge of the house foundation. Is it
possible for these moles to dig underneath the foundation (house
construction is on a concrete slab) and cause structural damage? I've
noticed a few small cracks above a door frame and wonder if there is a
connection to my moles.

House shifting off foundation [email protected] Home Repair 36 September 2nd 07 11:21 PM
Old house foundation repair stasya Home Ownership 3 May 20th 07 11:09 AM
concrete slab next to house foundation chester Home Repair 10 August 9th 05 04:54 AM
will I undermine my foundation? fork Home Ownership 5 March 1st 05 02:08 AM
House Foundation Type Differences [email protected] Home Ownership 6 January 21st 05 02:37 PM