Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS KLS is offline

Default products made in China/sold by Walmart

There has been discussion about China-made products sold by Walmart
and our complicity as consumers in the entire price vs. quality war,
and I found this incredible website showing the effects of some of
these things on Walmart customers:

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

I don't shop at Walmart as a matter of general principle. I guess you
really do get what you pay for, usually.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

In article ,
KLS wrote:

There has been discussion about China-made products sold by Walmart
and our complicity as consumers in the entire price vs. quality war,
and I found this incredible website showing the effects of some of
these things on Walmart customers:

This went around a few months ago. We more or less concluded that
it was probably a self-inflicted injury in an attempt to rip off
a well known company. Wal-Mart investigated and did not find any
contamination in the product. It was, however, pulled off the
shelf a few months later when the manufacture lost a copyright
case that claimed that the product was too similar to a name
brand product.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications