Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Commercial Carpets, Mohawk Carpets, Shaw Home Carpets, Rugs, Flooring Tiles Installation Retailer Store Upland, San Dimas, Riverside, california

Our logo says it all. We are the Professionals. We make it easy for
you. Just choose your selection and we'll take care of the rest. From
installations to maintenance, we do it all.

We acquire our products from the best manufacturers in the market and
we bring them to you at the lowest cost.

Commercial Carpets, Mohawk Carpets, Shaw Home Carpets, Rugs, Flooring
Tiles Installation Retailer Store Upland, San Dimas, Riverside,
california

Website : http://www.rbcarpets.com/

portfolio : http://www.rbcarpets.com/portfolio.htm

About us - http://www.rbcarpets.com/aboutus.htm

Carpet Services : http://www.rbcarpets.com/service.htm

Contact us for low cost carpets now !

Upland RB Carpets
1220 W. 9th St.
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 949-0400
_____________________________________

Rancho Cucamonga RB Carpets
8188 Rochester Ste. A
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 476-2501
_____________________________________

San Dimas RB Carpets
677 West Arrow Hwy
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909) 599-5946

Riverside RB Carpets
9901 Indiana Ste. 106
Riverside, CA 92503
(951) 351-9108

Commercial Carpets, Mohawk Carpets, Shaw Home Carpets, Rugs, Flooring Tiles Installation Retailer Store Upland, San Dimas, Riverside, california [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 26th 07 05:36 AM
carpets Adrian UK diy 9 June 22nd 07 11:55 AM
Buying Carpets at Home Depot/Sears Buck Turgidson Home Repair 7 March 4th 05 04:47 PM
Measuring Carpets andrewpreece UK diy 7 January 8th 05 12:38 AM