Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
GB GB is offline

Default Hoover Steam Cleaner

Hoover Steam Cleaner

I have a Hoover Steam Cleaner. However, the pedal that raises and
lowers the handle area is broken. Does anyone know where I can get
info on how it take it apart so I can replace the part? Also, the
hose is attached to the steam cleaner. I presume that a lot of the
suction will be lost since the suction on the floor area is also
working. Is there a way to divert the flow so the only suction is
coming from the floor area?

Thanks
GB