Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Trane Heat Pump - - Where is the Fuse???

In a failed attempt to install a new Hunter programmable heat pump
thermostat, I think I shorted something out or blew a fuse. I get No
Power to AC messages, and now the old mechanical thermostat does not
work.

Where in the world is the fuse for this thing? I looked at the unit in
my attic, and on the unit that sits outside and do not see anything
obvious.

Please send me any suggestions. Thanks!!

Jeff Morgan

Posted to misc.consumers.house
lee_houston

wrote in message
oups.com...
| In a failed attempt to install a new Hunter programmable heat pump
| thermostat, I think I shorted something out or blew a fuse. I get No
| Power to AC messages, and now the old mechanical thermostat does not
| work.
|
| Where in the world is the fuse for this thing? I looked at the unit in
| my attic, and on the unit that sits outside and do not see anything
| obvious.

AC power (typically 220 V) is supplied from a BREAKER in the
house breaker panel. check your breakers?

lee h