Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
DIY.Homeowner

Default DIY Home Heating problems or questions ?

We have a shop that caters directly to the DIY home owners. All our
staff are heating professionals, we sell heating supplies (pex, boiler
& furnace parts, flat plate heat exchangers, chimney liner kits,
monitor heaters, toyotomi heaters ect) directly to the home owners & do
it yourselfers at dealer prices. Our website / webstore basically
carries most requested items but we can get anything you need,
basically. Shop around, then check us... real people, all
professionals, no BS. You can contact us via chimneylinerstore.com or
diyhomeowner.com or call us at 207 746 3379. Give us a try, you may be
pleasantly surprised at our prices. We are located in central Maine,
but have the ability to ship from warehouses located all over the US to
get you what you need FAST.
Thanks for reading

Dan