Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment

Default Bosch Dishwasher Slow 7 hour cycles

Every night when we wash the dishes it seems to take *forever* -
perhaps 7 hours I have not timed it and I cant remember which cycle is
so slow - but anyone experienced this?

Are there people certified in Bosch dishwashers in
Boston/Massachusetts?

Is there anything I can easily replace?

I will try to time it to get better information and reply to this
thread.

thanks

Tim

Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment

how hot is water entering machine? if you have machine set to heat
water with a cold inlet temp cycle time can skyrocket

Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment

Sears service is a authorized Bosch service center.